White Dog Bones
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
A classic treat that seems to be as old as time, White Dog Bone treats have long been favorites of dogs everywhere —and it's easy to see why. Not only are awesome white bone dog treats super fun to chew on, but it’s extra fun for your furry buddy to bury in the yard and dig up later to enjoy! This is the kind of food you’d want your pet to chew on first!
Our hard and tasty dog food treats are durable delicacies that your pooch will love to gnaw on for hours on end. Made from real, all-natural beef, our large pet treats provide a safe and healthy chewing exercise for dogs both old and young. Try stuffing these treats with peanut butter, cheese or any other tasty filling that your dog may love to give your canine bestfriend an extra-special delight!
*Note: This product is nearly identical to our Meaty Dog Bone variant. The only difference is that we removed the meaty coating for this version. Feel free to order both and let your pooch decide for himself or herself which version he or she prefers!
Q. What Are Pawstruck White Dog Bone Products Made Of?
A. These treats are made of 100% natural beef derived from real cattle. We do not add any artificial flavors or ingredients to these chew treats to provide your pup with the maximum health benefits.
Q. Are Your White Dog Bone Products Safe for Dogs?
A. Yes, they are. Safety is always the first factor we consider when creating pet food. We take every precaution to ensure the safety of each of these chew treats by forgoing artificial ingredients and additives.
Additionally, they are made in the United States, where production is held to the highest quality and safety standards. We do, nevertheless, recommend supervising your pooch during chew time to stay on the safe side. Always make sure that your pup has plenty of fresh drinking water before he starts chomping down on his favorite bone. Check our customer reviews to find out how amazing our food and pet supplies are!
Q. How can I get your White Dog Bones with free shipping?
A. The White Dog Bone Company believes in delivering top-quality natural pet products at affordable prices. We happily offer free shipping on larger orders —purchase in bulk to qualify!
Q. How long do your White Dog Bones last?
A. The lifespan of each of our products will always depend on how much your dog likes to chew! The more aggressive of a chewer you have at home, the faster your dog will go through these dog bones. However, some of our customers have reported on some of these dog bones lasting as long as a year! Test a few of our dog chews alongside this package, like our Bully Sticks, and see which product reigns king among your dog's chewing habits.
As far as shelf life goes, our White Dog Bone treats are good for up to 36 months. That's why it is ideal to buy our chew products in bulk and stock up for your pooch.
- Made in the USA
- All-natural beef dog bones with no additives
- Cleaned & baked to maximize tasty flavor
- Long-lasting for almost all breeds & sizes
- Won't stain carpets
- Sourced from USDA-approved facilities
- Helps maintain healthy dog teeth & gums
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA, Brazil|
|Dimensions (approx.)||5" x 3" x 2"|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.