Pawstruck White Dog Bones (Small)
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
White Dog Bones really get those puppy tails wagging! Our Small White Dog Bones are the perfect size for tiny pups who love to chew. Made in America with real, natural beef bone, our White Dog Bones are tasty and long-lasting without all those funky preservatives and artificial ingredients you find in many other dog chews. For an even tastier treat, try stuffing our White Dog Bones with a yummy filling like peanut butter, cheese or meat and watch your dog go wild!
Got a bigger dog on your hands? Check out our Large White Dog Bones for even more chewing fun!
Q. How long do your White Dog Bones last?
A. Longevity of our White Dog Bones really comes down to how much your dog likes to chew—the more aggressive of a chewer your dog is, the faster she'll go through our dog chews. We recommend our Large White Dog Bones for more aggressive chewers and larger breeds.
Q. Are your White Dog Bones safe?
A. Indeed they are! We make our White Dog Bones right here in the USA to ensure the highest health and safety standards. We carefully clean each dog bone before packaging, all while refraining from using artificial ingredients, additives or preservatives. The end result is a 100% natural dog treat your pup will absolutely love.
Q. Are your White Dog Bones eligible for free shipping?
A. Yes! If you order our White Dog Bones in bulk, you can qualify for free shipping on your order. You'll redeem your savings at checkout.
Q. Are your White Dog Bones healthy?
A. They sure are! Chewing is a natural instinct that helps your pup feel less stressed and anxious. Chompin' on our White Dog Bones is a healthy outlet for that stress and anxiety and can help even you feel less anxious knowing that your shoes and phone are safe from the peril of your puppy's jaws. In addition, chewing helps support your dog's dental health by aiding in plaque and tartar removal. We recommend accompanying your dog's favorite chew with good brushing habits and regular vet visits to ensure your puppy's teeth stay in tip-top shape.
- Made in the USA
- All-natural beef dog bones with no additives
- Cleaned & baked to maximize tasty flavor
- Long-lasting for almost all breeds & sizes
- Won't stain carpets
- Sourced from USDA-approved facilities
- Helps maintain healthy dog teeth & gums
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA, Brazil|
|Dimensions (approx.)||2.5"-4" x 3" x 2"|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||Small, Medium|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.