Pawstruck White Knuckle Dog Bones
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
Got an aggressive chewer on your hands? These big White Knuckle Dog Bones are perfect for vigorous chewers or larger dogs and make the perfect companion alongside our Bully Sticks for tons of chewing fun. These dog bones are still great for smaller dogs, but it will take them much longer to chew through—not necessarily a bad thing as they'll be kept busy and satisfied for hours and hours!
The difference between our White Knuckle Dog Bones and our Meaty Knuckle Dog Bones is that these are cleaned all the way down to the bone. They have no meat remnants left, making them a great low-calorie option that's perfect for dogs with sensitive stomachs. An added bonus? They won't stain your carpet!
Natural Dog Bones Made in the USA
These dog bones are 100% natural with no preservatives or additives whatsoever. They are made in the USA to ensure the highest health and safety standards and provide your pup with hours of chewing fun.
How do we get our White Knuckle Dog Bones to taste so delicious? We're very fortunate to have such a great team of chefs here at Pawstruck. They use their culinary expertise to slowly bake each White Knuckle Dog Bone in the oven to enhance their yummy flavor, resulting in a delicious natural dog treat that your pup won't be able to resist!
All-Natural Dog Treats
At Pawstruck, we believe in delivering high-quality, natural dog treats and chews at an affordable price point so everyone can enjoy the benefits of healthy dog products. Our White Knuckle Dog Bones are sourced from real live cattle —not manufactured in some faraway lab by robots. In fact, they're actually made from the extremities of our Mammoth Dog Bones, which is why they're so large! We don't use any additives, artificial flavors or preservatives on these yummy bones— all that delicious beef flavor is completely natural.
Healthy Dog Bones
Chewin' on our tasty dog bones gives your pup a number of wonderful health benefits. Not only does chewing act as a natural stress reliever, but it can also help support your dog's dental health by aiding in plaque removal. We recommend pairing chewing with other healthful habits like brushing, regular vet visits and—if you're particularly concerned about your doggie's dental health—administration of dental dog treats to ensure your pooch's smile stays as bright and shiny as possible.
- Made in the USA
- Giant all-natural white knuckle dog bones
- Slowly baked to increase tasty flavor
- Will not stain carpets
- Made in plants approved by the FDA/USDA
- Long-lasting & improves dental hygiene
Watch Our Video
|Dimensions (approx.)||5" x 4.5" x 3.75"|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.