Mammoth: The Biggest Dog Bones
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
If you are looking for a giant dog bone, you're in the right place! Our Mammoth Dog B.O.N.E.S. are the largest dog bones that we sell, ranging from approximately 12" to 18" in length. These huge dog chews are perfect for big canines or aggressive chewers. Even if your furry friend doesn't fall into either of those categories, your pet will love this giant dog bone. It will just take a little longer to finish, which is never a bad thing!
Besides being large in size and long-lasting, Pawstruck Mammoth Dog Treats are natural and made in the USA. We slowly roast each of these massive dog chew treats in their natural juices to maximize flavor to give your furry buddy the tastiest treat possible. As an extra bonus, these big chews for dogs can help remove tartar and plaque from teeth to help improve your pet’s dental health. What more could you ask for in large dog bones?
Natural Dog Bones Made in the USA
Trying to find large dog bully sticks that aren't treated with any sort of additives or preservatives can be harder than it should be. That's why we make our Mammoth Dog Treats without anything artificial. Additives? Nope. Flavors? Nada. The only thing your canine friend will taste is 100% all-natural beef.
Q. What ingredients are in your Mammoth Dog Bones?
A. Pure, delicious beef bone sourced from real cattle. You won't find any artificial additives or ingredients of any kind in these tasty canine bones. Give your dog what it truly deserves.
Q. Are your Mammoth Dog Bones healthy?A. Yes! Chewing on our Mammoth Dog Bones is a great way for your pooch to naturally alleviate stress and anxiety to stay happy and healthy. That chewing motion can also help scrape away plaque buildup to keep your dog's dental health in great shape. Large dogs love chew toys their size!
Note: Keep your dog as healthy as possible by pairing regular vet check-ups with healthy chewing habits.
Q. How long do your Mammoth Dog Treat or Bully Sticks last?
A. The lifespan of our products truly depends on how aggressive of a chewer your dog is, but it's fair to say that our Mammoth bully sticks and dogs treats are some of the longest-lasting canine dogs treats we offer here at Pawstruck. In addition, they have a super-long shelf life of 36 months, meaning it's easy to stock up and save your dog's favorite and biggest bones for a rainy day treat (or any day, really).
Q. Are dogs interested in this product?
A. Yes! Either as a bone treat or a chew toy, these bully sticks offer much joy for canines. Tasty and fun to chew, this is one of the best ways to express your love for your pet!
- Approx. 12" to 18" long
- Made in the USA
- Biggest dog bones that we offer
- Slowly baked to maximize tasty beef flavor
- Long-lasting & helps clean teeth & gums
- Purchased from USDA-approved facility
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA, Ireland|
|Dimensions (approx.)||12.4" x 5" x 4"|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.