Pawstruck Meaty Dog Bones (Small)
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
Made with all-natural ingredients, our Meaty Dog Bones give your pup a blast of delicious flavor that he won't be able to resist chewing. Now available in a small size that's perfect for pocket-sized pups!
Safe Dog Bones for Puppies & Small Dogs
Trying to find safe and healthy dog bones for puppies can be a tough job. That's why we've crafted our Meaty Dog Bones with tiny pups in mind. Measuring roughly 2.5 inches long, these dog bones are just the right size for little friends to safely enjoy. (Note: We always recommend supervising your dog during chew time, just to be safe.)
Our Meaty Dog Bones are made of only one ingredient and one ingredient only to guarantee the safest and healthiest chewing experience possible: real beef bone. We don't use any artificial additives, flavors or preservatives in our Meaty Dog Bones—all that delicious flavor is the real deal. We tip our hats to our genius chefs, who take the time to carefully slow roast each Meaty Dog Bone in the oven to give your dog the tastiest treat ever. For extra quality assurance, we make each Small Meaty Dog Bone right here in the USA, working only with suppliers we trust will provide the best tasting ingredients possible.
Healthy Dog Treats for Small Dogs
Do you often come home to discover your beloved pup has chewed up nearly everything in sight? Yep, we've been there too. Chewing on things like computer cords, slippers and whatever else your pup can get his paws on could be a sign that your dog is stressed or simply bored. By giving him a Meaty Dog Bone, your pup will be kept busy for hours on end as he tries to savor every last bit of that delicious meaty coating.
Another bonus? That chewing motion can help support your dog's dental health by aiding in plaque and tartar removal. Pair chewing with other good dental habits like brushing and regular vet visits to ensure your dog stays as healthy as possible.
Affordable Healthy Dog Bones
It can be difficult to find dog bones and other dog treats that are both healthy and affordable. That's why we've made it our mission to supply delicious, healthy dog products at reasonable prices. Our bulk discount option allows you to save even more on your favorite products—the more you buy, the more you save!
- Made in the USA
- Long-lasting to outlast aggressive chewers
- Natural beef femur bone with meaty coating
- Slow roasted to lock in the meaty flavor
- Sourced from grass-fed & free-range cattle
- This hard dog bone helps clean teeth & gums
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA, Ireland|
|Dimensions (approx.)||3" x 2" x 2"|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||Small, Medium|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.