Pawstruck, a fast-growing pet products e-commerce company, is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager
If the following describes you and your personality, you’re just the person we’re looking for:
- You’d love the opportunity to build a successful affiliate program from the ground up. You love the thrill of watching your results go “up and to the right”.
- You know how to grow relationships – and revenue. You’re so confident in your affiliate marketing skills that you prefer to base a portion of your salary on revenue growth and KPIs, resulting in higher salary potential.
- You’re borderline obsessive about data. You love to learn from what works and doesn’t, continually improving your marketing game to acquire customers and increase revenue.
- You’d love to be part of a creative, fast-growing team where you can directly impact the company’s success.
- You don’t have to love dogs… but if the idea of applying your marketing skills and experience to a wholesome pet brand is enticing, you should definitely continue reading.
Culture fit is really important to us, so we’ve outlined exactly who we are, who we need, and how to apply. If you think you’re a good fit, please follow the application instructions at the end.
WHO WE ARE:
Pawstruck makes it easy (and fun!) for pet parents to give their dogs a healthy, happy life. We provide natural and single-ingredient dog products—things like bully sticks, cow hooves, and pig ears—to pets across the United States. We’re a multi-channel business and sell products on our own website along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Target.com, Groupon, and more. Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there!
Aside from our team members at our Midwest production and fulfillment facility, we’re a globally remote distributed team. We’re in our 8th year of business and have a team of about 25 full-time employees and a few part-timers. We’re growing rapidly and need your help.
Some cool things about us:
- Ranked #7 on Los Angeles Business Journal’s List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Named one of Inc.’s 500 Fastest-Growing Companies two years in a row
- Fastest Growing Retail Company (#6 and #7)
- Fastest Growing California Company (#19 and #45)
- We have a company Slack channel devoted to cute dog photos from our customers.
- Our products have been spotlighted by celebrities like Kristen Bell, Billy Porter, and Mariah Carey.
- We have over 36,000 5-star reviews of our products. That’s a lot of happy dogs!
- We’ve delivered over 1.4 million orders to dog houses across the U.S.
- We’ll pay you in dog treats. And also real money.
We consider everyone on our team an entrepreneur, so having a growth mindset is non-negotiable.
This is a remote role, so impeccable communication and digital organization are critical.
WHO WE NEED
We’re looking for a highly motivated Affiliate Marketing Manager. This is an opportunity to create an affiliate program from the ground up – you’ll own the channel and the process. We’re a fast-growing and nimble company looking for someone with the same mindset who can roll up their sleeves and make a serious impact on revenue through affiliate and partner marketing.
The Pawstruck Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and scaling the Pawstruck affiliate marketing program. With a strong understanding of acquisition and growth marketing strategies, this person will manage and grow robust affiliate relationships across various categories (publishers, bloggers, rewards, creators, influencers, and more).
The individual for this role must be experienced in building and scaling B2C affiliate programs, with demonstrable experience in tracking and optimizing performance. You’ll have a strong understanding of affiliate networks such as ShareASale, Impact Radius, Commission Junction, etc., and know how to find the right partners for Pawstruck within these networks.
The ideal candidate for this position knows how to create compelling offers that engage audiences across a wide range of affiliates. You understand how to tailor the message for different affiliate partners to create highly converting campaigns that acquire new customers and grow revenue.
This role reports to and will work closely with the Pawstruck Marketing Director to drive new customer acquisition and achieve the affiliate channel’s growth goals.
- Manage the Pawstruck affiliate marketing strategy to meet channel goals and performance KPIs, being the go-to specialist for anything and everything affiliate marketing.
- Work closely with the product development team and other members of the marketing team to create compelling campaigns and funnels for affiliates.
- Develop affiliate recruitment and retention strategies. This includes researching and developing new affiliate partnerships and nurturing ongoing key relationships with top affiliates and other strategic partners.
- Manage affiliate relationships on outside platforms (ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.), building and expanding our network as needed.
- Collaborate with the Pawstruck Superfan and Influencer team to further develop our outreach marketing strategy.
- Develop reports on affiliate performance on a recurring basis, providing analysis and key insights to the leadership team.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, new technologies, and meaningful changes in the Affiliate Marketing space.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of direct affiliate marketing or partner management experience with B2C brands, preferably in eCommerce.
- Prior experience managing affiliate network programs (Share A Sale, Commission Junction, Impact Junction, etc.) and publisher relationships with proven success.
- Track record for developing, implementing, and scaling successful affiliate marketing programs.
- Highly analytical and proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, and other analytics tools.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple detail-oriented assignments while keeping an eye on the overarching marketing objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
This is a remote role. We are currently able to hire residents of the following states:
- South Carolina
- Residents of other states may be considered if they are an exceptional fit for the position. You'll have to knock our paws off.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Base salary PLUS bonus and/or commissions from $500 to $5,000 per month, based on channel sales, growth, and KPIs.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans - plus pet health insurance.
- FSA and 401k plans
- Paid sick and vacation time