Our e-commerce pet products team is looking for a Graphic Designer to create beautiful, functional designs that meet the needs of our customers and reflect the Pawstruck look, personality, and voice.
If this describes you, you may be just the person we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about graphic design, and you love bringing a brand to life with stunning, user-focused design.
- You’d love to be part of a creative, fast-growing team where you can directly impact the company’s success.
- You love dogs. The idea of applying your design skills to a dog product company has you doing zoomies around your laptop.
WHO WE ARE:
Pawstruck makes it easy (and fun!) for pet parents to give their dogs a healthy, happy life. We provide natural and single-ingredient dog products—things like bully sticks, cow hooves, and pig ears—to pets across the United States. We’re a multi-channel DTC business and sell products on our own website along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Target.com, Groupon, and more. Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there!
Aside from our team members at our Midwest production and fulfillment facility, have a team of about 30 full-time employees and a few part-timers. We’re growing rapidly and need your help.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
As our E-commerce Graphic Designer, you'll be responsible for creating beautiful, functional designs that meet the needs of our customers and reflect the Pawstruck look, personality, and voice. Working closely with the Pawstruck Creative Lead, you’ll produce graphics for a wide array of media, with an emphasis on digital design.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be a self-starter with great communication skills. You should excel at creative problem-solving and be able to work collaboratively with other teams across the company. You'll be focused on elevating the Pawstruck brand through amazing visual designs that reflect our company’s voice across all channels.
This position reports to the Head of Brand and Retention.
- Participate with our team in the conceptualization, design, and creation of graphics and campaigns
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to produce graphics for a wide array of media, including website, digital ads, packaging, and printed materials
- Materialize creative ideas in graphics for promotions in emails, banners, ads, and other communication formats
- Create a wide range of assets for third-party marketplaces with an emphasis on Amazon
- Design for specific social media formats like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Create and iterate packaging as our product line evolves
- Provide accurate pre-press files to printers and other outside contacts
- Other graphic design projects for the E-commerce Team as needed.
- 3+ years experience as a Graphic Designer
- A strong portfolio that showcases your design skills and experience
- Be a detail-oriented individual who has a keen eye for aesthetics
- Strong knowledge of design principles, including typography, color theory, and layout
- Expert mastery of knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Be on top of current and future trends with a focus on brand-building and storytelling
- Ability to interpret the Pawstruck tone of voice and aid in its evolution
- Maintain brand consistency while also meeting usability standards
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure designs meet business and user needs
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
At Pawstruck, we're committed to creating a diverse and open workplace where everyone can thrive. We believe in equal opportunities and fair working practices, and we're dedicated to creating a supportive and welcoming environment for all team members.
This is a 100% remote role. International and US candidates are welcome.
Salary and Benefits
- Base salary of $42,000 - $55,000 per year for US candidates, depending on experience and location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans - plus pet health insurance
- FSA and 401k plans
- Paid sick and vacation time
Interested? APPLY NOW ››