Our e-commerce pet products team is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase customer engagement, build loyalty, and drive sales for the Pawstruck and Redbarn Brands.
If this describes you, you may be just the person we’re looking for:
- You know a good dog pun and you’re not afraid to use it.
- You’re passionate about email marketing. You love the customer experience, and moving people through the customer journey gets your tail wagging.
- You’re nearly borderline obsessive about data. You love to learn from what works and doesn’t, continually improving your email and lifecycle game to gain customers and grow revenue.
- You know Klaviyo like the back of your paw. You can create beautiful and engaging emails that convert, and A/B test and optimize for the best performance.
- You’d love to be part of a creative, fast-growing team where you can directly impact the company’s success.
- You love dogs. The idea of applying your marketing skills to a dog product company has you doing zoomies around your laptop.
Culture fit is really important to us, so we’ve outlined exactly who we are, who we need, and how to apply. If you think you’re a good fit, please follow the application instructions at the end.
WHO WE ARE:
Pawstruck makes it easy (and fun!) for pet parents to give their dogs a healthy, happy life. We provide natural and single-ingredient dog products—things like bully sticks, cow hooves, and pig ears—to pets across the United States. We’re a multi-channel DTC business and sell products on our own website along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Target.com, Groupon, and more. Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there!
For over 25 years, Redbarn Pet Products has been a leader in premium dog foods, treats, and chews. All our products are made with high-quality meats and ingredients, with many being sourced and produced in the U.S. As a family-owned company with pets of our own, the health and safety of our customer’s pets will always be our #1 concern. Although Redbarn sells to retailers around the country, this position will focus on the direct-to-consumer ecommerce sales channel.
Aside from our team members at our Midwest production and fulfillment facility, have a team of about 30 full-time employees and a few part-timers. We’re growing rapidly and need your help.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The Ecomm Lifecycle Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of strategies to increase customer engagement, build loyalty, and drive sales. This person will work with the product and marketing team to build effective promotional, lifecycle, and automated email, push, and SMS campaigns.
This role requires seamless code-switching between big-picture visioning and hands-on execution. The Email and Lifecycle Marketing Manager must be able to balance managing personnel and/or agencies while also independently building out initiatives in the early stages until success warrants hiring. This role requires an entrepreneurial mentality and a relentless desire to learn and execute cutting edge marketing strategies.
This position reports directly to the Head of Brand and Retention, Ecomm.
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel, including the execution and deployment of email campaigns, automated flows, transactional emails, and all lifecycle messaging.
- Create twice-weekly promotional emails for each brand, including content and item selection, template design, A/B testing, and analysis.
- Continually improve triggered email flows and segmentation to better serve our customers, boost retention, and increase LTV.
- Maintain a regular cadence of SMS marketing campaigns and triggered flows.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop and build out new email and promotional landing pages as needed.
- Develop and optimize email, push, and SMS lead capture and acquisition strategies on our website, social, and other digital channels.
- Create and maintain a robust customer journey across the full lifecycle, from early engagement to loyalty, at-risk, and advocacy; utilizing iterative testing to continually improve the customer experience and increase revenue.
- Build an exiting customer loyalty program that fosters relationships with our customers while increasing lifetime value.
- Ensure all digital campaigns comply with current email best practices, laws, and data privacy policies, keeping the leadership team consulted on these areas.
- Manage data-driven analysis and advanced reporting of overall channel performance, including campaign, flow, and segmentation reports.
- 3+ years of B2C digital marketing experience in email, push, and SMS; including promotional, drip/triggered, and brand marketing.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment, partnering with the full marketing team to create campaigns that results in engagement and revenue.
- Highly skilled in email marketing platforms such as Klaviyo, Iterable, Emarsys, etc.; Klaviyo experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in marketing, communications, or ecommerce.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative cloud, Canva, and/or other design platforms.
This is a 100% remote role. You may be required to travel to Long Beach, California yearly to participate in strategic planning and team activities.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Base salary of $65,000 - $85,000 per year DOE.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans - plus pet health insurance
- FSA and 401k plans
- Paid sick and vacation time
Interested? APPLY NOW! ››