Our E-commerce pet product brands are looking for several talented social media content creators!
Is this you?
- You’re passionate about creating dog content for social media, specifically TikTok and Instagram. You and your dogs love to be on-camera.
- You are already killing it with video content. You know how to create content that’s exciting and on-trend, makes people smile, and gets them to stop scrolling and start shopping. AND you know how to do it quickly.
- You don’t just love dogs… you LOVE dogs. You love being silly and fun with your dogs while making videos about dogs. (Did we mention dogs?)
- You’d love to be part of a creative, fast-growing team where you can directly impact the company’s success.
The people we’re looking for have the magical combination of a passion for dogs and deep understanding of social media trends and what resonates with potential customers. You know not only how to connect with customers, you know how to spur them to action. We’re looking for content - specifically video - for social posts, stories, and reels, paid social ads, and quickly jumping on trends and posting while relevant.
WHO WE ARE:
Pawstruck makes it easy (and fun!) for pet parents to give their dogs a healthy, happy life. We provide natural and single-ingredient dog products—things like bully sticks, cow hooves, and pig ears—to pets across the United States. We’re a multi-channel business and sell products on our own website along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Target.com, Groupon, and more. Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there!
For over 25 years, Redbarn Pet Products has been a leader in premium dog foods, treats, and chews. All our products are made with high-quality meats and ingredients, with many being sourced and produced in the U.S. As a family-owned company with pets of our own, the health and safety of our customer’s pets will always be our #1 concern.
- Create engaging social media content that aligns with brand messaging, including:
- Reels/TikTok videos
- Paid Social Media ads
- YouTube videos
- Other static and video content
- Work with our Lead Content Creator and full marketing team to ideate and execute videos and posts that fit our marketing needs.
- Optional: host live streams to support business events, such as product launches, marketing campaigns or annual deals.
- Optional: create product videos to use on our websites and in marketing campaigns.
- A passion for all things content, especially on social media, with an emphasis on video content.
- Must love dogs and be a dog owner, and have a passion for connecting with dogs and their fur-parents. Regular access to multiple dogs is required for content creation with a quick turnaround time.
- Current strong social media presence (whether your own or a company/brand) with proven record of engagement and results.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment, partnering with the marketing team to quickly create content that results in engagement and revenue.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and meet quick deadlines.
- Comfortable being on-camera, communicating our products to customers in a friendly manner.
- Video creation experience, including idea generation, creation, editing, and graphics.
- Deep knowledge of social media trends, algorithms, in-app features, and technologies with an emphasis on video.
We’ll pay you in dog treats… and real money. Generally the team will earn between $50-$200 per piece of content, depending on creator’s experience, number of social followers, and complexity of content. We’ll work out a compensation package that fits the amount of time and content you’re interested in producing for us - whether you want to make one video a month or several pieces of content a week.
If you’re looking to take the next step in your content creation career, we want to hear from you! Apply now ››