Marketing Manager Job Opening
Pawstruck, a fast-growing pet products e-commerce company, is looking for a Marketing Manager! Culture fit is really important to us, so we’ve outlined exactly who we are, who we need, and how to apply. If you think you’re a good fit, please follow the application instructions at the end.
Who We Are:
Pawstruck provides natural and single-ingredient dog products—things like bully sticks, cow hooves, and pig ears—to pets across the United States. We’re a multi-channel business and sell products on our own website along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Groupon, Walmart.com, eBay, and more (we’re launching on Target.com this year). Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there!
Our corporate headquarters are in Long Beach, CA, and our production & fulfillment facility is in Kansas. We’re in our 6th year of business and have a team of about 30 full-time employees. We’re growing rapidly and need your help.
Some cool things about us:
- Ranked #7 on Los Angeles Business Journal’s List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- DotCom Magazine Impact Company of 2019
- Named one of Inc.’s 500 Fastest-Growing Companies two years in a row
- Fastest Growing Retail Company (#6 and #7)
- Fastest Growing California Company (#19 and #45)
- Named one of Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies two years in a row
- We have an international team! Currently, we have team members in California, Kansas, Hungary, and the Philippines.
- We have a company Slack channel devoted to cute dog photos from our customers.
Who We Need:
We’re looking for a highly motivated, organized, and digital-obsessed marketing mastermind to plan and oversee our growth strategies.
Our Marketing Manager will work closely with our CEO to develop our growth plans and manage our agency partners to drive traffic and conversions.
We’re looking for someone who can seamlessly code-switch between big picture visioning and hands-on execution. As, and until, we build out our marketing team, our Marketing Manager will be responsible for handling many tasks themselves. You’ll need to balance working with as a department of one or with a small team in the short term while also being responsible for building a robust team in the long term.
This is a remote role, so impeccable communication and digital organization are critical.
Specific responsibilities and necessary skills:
- Strategize and execute traffic-driving tactics to website via paid media, SEO, social, email marketing, and CRM campaigns.
- Work closely with our Product Manager to support the launch of new products.
- Oversee all our paid advertising efforts, either hands-on or by working with agency partners.
- Work with our agency partners as well as identify opportunities to bring services in house.
- Mentor and grow a detail-oriented, tactical, execution-based marketing team.
- Develop, strengthen, and implement our branding.
This role is also responsible for overseeing the customer service department and will work closely with our Customer Service Lead to identify staffing and technology needs.
We consider everyone on our team an entrepreneur, so having a growth-mindset is non-negotiable.
We utilize the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS); if you’re familiar with EOS, that would be excellent. If not, we’ll get you onboarded and drinking the kool-aid quickly.
Here’s a peek at our tech stack:
- Amazon (SellerCentral)
- Google Drive / G Suite
Our perfect fit will be familiar with all of the above and/or have experience working with comparable software.
This is a remote role. You may be required to travel to Long Beach, California on a quarterly basis to participate in strategic planning & team activities.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in marketing roles
- 2+ years of experience in management roles
Want to learn more about us? Check out our company slide deck: https://pawstruck.com/slides.
How to Apply:
Complete our application form here: www.pawstruck.com/marketing-mngr