Social Media Intern
We're hiring a paid Social Media Marketing Intern!
Culture fit is really important to us, so we’ve outlined exactly who we are, who we need, and how to apply. If you think you’re a good fit, please follow the application instructions at the end.
Who We Are:
Pawstruck provides natural and single-ingredient dog products—things like bully sticks, cow hooves, and pig ears—to pets across the United States. We’re a multi-channel business and sell products on our own website along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Groupon, Target.com Walmart.com, and eBay. Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there!
Our corporate headquarters are in Long Beach, CA, and our production & fulfillment facility is in Kansas. We’re in our 6th year of business and have a team of about 30 full-time employees. We’re growing rapidly and need your help.
Some cool things about us:
- Ranked #7 on Los Angeles Business Journal’s List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- DotCom Magazine Impact Company of 2019
- Named one of Inc.’s 500 Fastest-Growing Companies two years in a row
- Fastest Growing Retail Company (#6 and #7)
- Fastest Growing California Company (#19 and #45)
- Named one of Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies two years in a row
- We have an international team! Currently, we have team members in California, Kansas, South Carolina, Washington, Hungary, and the Philippines.
- We have a company Slack channel devoted to cute dog photos from our customers.
Who We Need:
This is a remote role, open ONLY to dog-loving residents of the following states:
- South Carolina
We're looking for a tech-savvy Social Media Marketing Intern to work with our Marketing Team to support day-to-day social media operations. While helping our team build a vibrant online community in a supporting role, you’ll gain real-world experience and build a strong social media portfolio.
We consider everyone on our team an entrepreneur, so having a growth mindset is non-negotiable.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Social media content creation for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest.
- Actively engage with online communities.
- Analytic reporting for email and social media.
- User-generated content (UGC) review, ranking, and organization.
- Data management: saving and recording UGC from social media channels, superfans, and paid influencers.
- Identify possible Pawstruck Superfans and Influencers; outreach to appropriate contacts
- Place marketing orders for affiliate, blogger, and influencer requests.
- Assist in research/plans to increase metrics across Social Media platforms.
- Assorted administrative and data entry tasks.
We will train you on anything you need to know, but familiarity with any of the following is a plus:
Location: This is a remote role.
- This is a part-time position.
- 25-30 hours/week
- The schedule is to be determined - we want to work with you to find a time that works well for you, our customers, and for us.
- $7.25 - $14/hour depending on location
- An awesome discount on pet products
- Spotify Premium (we have a Spotify family plan you can join if you don’t already have your own premium account!)
- You get to look at really adorable pet photos
Sound like a good fit for you? Please complete all of the questions in the application form here: www.pawstruck.com/intern