DISCONTINUED: Pawstruck Superfood Joint Sticks
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
Why Buy Pawstruck Superfood Joint Sticks?
- Natural source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin
- Free-range, grass-fed bully stick filling
- No artificial ingredients
- Recognizable ingredients
- Loved even by picky eaters
- Crunchy treat
Superfoods are not just for humans! Our precious pups can also benefit from dog treats packed with highly nutritious, low-carb ingredients such as chia seeds, mango, and carrots. At Pawstruck, we believe that keeping your dog’s joint health in tiptop shape is important. Introducing our Pawstruck Superfood Joint Health Sticks — crunchy dog chews that are made of two all-time favorite dog treats plus superfoods that can help boost your pet’s health.
What’s in a Superfood Joint Health Stick?
Our brilliant chefs came up with these gourmet dog treats made of natural beef esophagus, filled with hardened bully stick paste and nutritionally dense superfoods, specifically chia seeds, mango and carrots, and seasoned with salt.
Then they’re slowly baked to soak up all the natural flavors that even the pickiest eaters can’t resist. Baking also gives it that extra crunchy texture that dogs absolutely love! Just like all our products, we made sure that this delicious dog chew contains only natural ingredients – no harmful additives, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
What are the Health Benefits of Superfood Joint Health Sticks?
We understand the struggles of a dog parent who’s looking for a healthy treat and a snack that your dog actually enjoys. Our bully filled gullet treats are packed with glucosamine and chondroitin – two naturally occurring compounds that can ease joint pain and promote joint repair, respectively. But what makes this gullet dog chew even more special and delicious are the nutritious ingredients our chefs included to make this a sure hit even with the pickiest eaters:
- Chia Seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids that can support canine cardiac health by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol. They contain magnesium, iron, zinc, and several vitamins that can help in elevating your pet’s quality of life.
- Mango contains vitamin A, B6, C, and E which are believed to help in preventing cancer and degenerative diseases. It’s high in fiber as well, which helps in ensuring your dog’s gastrointestinal system is in great shape.
- Carrots are loaded with beta carotene, lycopene, and lutein that boost eye health. They’re a wonderful source of Vitamin A which is essential in maintaining overall health.
These joint health sticks are a safe and delicious alternative to rawhide chews! This limited-ingredient pawsome treat does not include unnecessary ingredients like corn fillers that take away the nutritional value. Our Superfood Joint Health Sticks are sold in two convenient lengths — 6” and 12”, depending on the size of your dog and their appetite.
Buy Bully Filled Gullet Treats in Bulk & Save Money
Here at Pawstruck, we believe that nutritious dog treats should not come with a hefty price. Our Superfood Joint Health Sticks are made even more affordable if you buy in bulk. The more you buy, the bigger your savings! Do you have questions about these tasty & affordable dental chews for dogs? Our customer service team is ready to answer your questions! Bark at us at 1-800-715-4955.
- 6" size or 12" size
- Natural dog treat
- Esophagus filled with hard bully stick filling
- Terrific flavor for even the pickiest of eaters
Beef Esophagus, Beef Pizzle, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Chia Seed, Mango, Carrots, Salt.
|Made in||Made in Paraguay (in our own facility)|
|Calories (6" Stick)||3327 kcal/kg,76 kcal/piece|
|Calories (12" Stick)||3327 kcal/kg, 86 kcal/piece|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Crude Protein (min)||35% min|
|Crude Fat (min)||3% min|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1% max|
|Moisture (max)||12% max|
|Dog Size||Small, Medium, Large|
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. If your pet isn't used to this treat, feed in limited quantity.
- Recommended treat size is slightly larger/longer than your pet’s mouth. Feeding on upholstery or carpeting is not recommended. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.