Redbarn Beef 10.5oz Dog Food Rolls
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
Redbarn Beef Dog Food Rolls are all-natural dog food rolls made in the USA that are perfectåÊfor dogs of all ages and sizes. Made with premium, all-natural ingredients, each 10.5 oz roll of food contains beef, liver, flaxseed, eggs and rosemary for a delicious and healthy meal. On top of that, every roll is fortified with important nutrients to support your pup's health. Give your dog the quality he deserves ‰ÛÓ try Redbarn Beef Dog Food Rolls today!
About Redbarn Beef Dog Food Rolls
Trying to find a natural dog food that's actually delicious shouldn't be such a daunting task. That's why we're happy to offer Redbarn Beef Dog Food Rolls here at Pawstruck! Made with over 50% real meat, each roll is slow-cooked at low temperatures to enhance that irresistible flavor. This process also locks in vital nutrients and prevents protein denaturation for an all-around healthy meal. And best of all? It's made in the USA! Just slice it up and serve to your pooch it's that easy!
So, what's inside these yummy rolls? We'll gladly tell ya! Here are just a few of the healthful ingredients you'll find in Redbarn Beef Dog Food Rolls:
- Beef - A delicious natural source of protein that's rich in iron, vitamin B12, and other important nutrients.
- Egg product - A shell-free egg that's a great source of protein and antioxidants.
- Flaxseed - A great source of omega-3 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.åÊ
- Vitamin E - Essential for healthy muscles, skin, and coat.åÊ
- Vitamin D3 - Supports calcium absorption.
- Vitamin A acetate - Supports healthy vision.
Giving your dog the nutrition he needs has never been easier. Simply slice and dice up each roll and feed to your dog as a meal or for quick rewards when training. No matter the occasion, there's always a time to celebrate with Redbarn Beef Dog Food Rolls!
Adult Dog Feeding Guide:
- Less than 10 lbs: Approx. 3" or slightly less than 1/2 roll per day
- 10-30 lbs: Approx. 3/4 of a roll per day
- 30-50 lbs: Approx. 1.5 rolls per day
- 50-100 lbs: Approx. 3 rolls per day.
- To Feed - Cut into 1/8" to 1/4" cubes. All dogs metabolize differently, adjust amount as needed to maintain proper weight and physical condition
At Pawstruck, we're devoted to dogs. That means giving them the healthiest, tastiest food money can buy. When you shop Redbarn Products through us, you can rest assured that you'll receive the best prices on the best food. We offer both a bulk discount and auto delivery on Redbarn Beef Dog Food Rolls to help you save both time and money. How awesome is that?
Ready to buy? Shop with us today and treat your dog to a truly amazing meal!
- Made in the United States
- No corn or soy
- No fillers
- Great as training treat as well
- Easily digestible and palatable
Beef, Beef Lung, Beef Liver, Whole Wheat Flour, Egg Product, Sucrose, Flaxseed, Sea Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Calcium Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Rosemary Extraxt, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.
Watch Our Video
|Brand||Redbarn Pet Products|
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions (approx.)||6.5" x 2" x 2"|
|Calories||2924 kcal/kg 343 kcal per ½ of roll|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Crude Protein (min)||13% min|
|Crude Fat (min)||5% min|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2% max|
|Moisture (max)||43% max|
|Dog Size||All Sizes, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Giant|
Warning: the food you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our food is guaranteed tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe. First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!). Second, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. That's it! Feel free to contact us with any questions.