Redbarn Cheese n' Bacon Filled Cow Hooves
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
About Redbarn Cheese n' Bacon Filled Cow Hooves
So, what makes Redbarn Cheese n' Bacon Filled Cow Hooves so great? We'll tell you!
- Made in the USA - Buying made in the USA dog products gives you peace of mind that your dog is receiving the highest quality on the market.
- Great for doggie dental health - Chewing on these tasty treats helps eliminate plaque and tartar from the teeth and gums.
- Mental health benefits - Gnawin' on Redbarn Cheese n' Bacon Filled Cow Hooves helps fight boredom and stress to improve your pup's mood.
Give your dog the best - buy Redbarn Cheese n' Bacon Filled Cow Hooves from Pawstruck today.
- Made in USA
- Helps promote dental health
- Reduces boredome and stress
Beef Hoof. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal, Sugar, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Propylene Glycol, Agar Agar, Bacon Bits (Textured Vegetable Protein, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Natural Flavor, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Dextrose), Vegetable Glycerin, Cheese Flavor, Titanium Dioxide Color, Potassium Sorbate (a preservative), Citric Acid, Lecithin, Natural Bacon Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (a preservative), Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
|Brand||Redbarn Pet Products|
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions (approx.)||4" x 2.5" x 3"|
|Calories||2900 kcla/kg, 148 kcal per piece|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Crude Protein (min)||50% min|
|Crude Fat (min)||3% min|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3% max|
|Moisture (max)||24% max|
|Dog Size||Recommended treat size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth|
Warning: the treat you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are guaranteed tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe. We recommend supervision at all times when feeding any natural chews--especially if this chew is new to your dog. Because of the hard nature of this product, hooves may splinter or break particularly with canines that have an aggressive chew style. If this occurs, immediately remove the chew and