Peanut Butter Filled Dog Bones (Large)
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
While ordinary dog bones are great and all, sometimes your pooch craves a little extra something. That's why we've created a masterpiece for our larger furry friends: our Peanut Butter Filled Dog Bones! Made in the USA, these best-selling healthy dog treats are a great option for keeping your dog happy and occupied for hours on end.
Perfect for medium to mammoth sized pals, Pawstruck's Peanut Butter Filled Dog Bones are made of natural femur bones that are cleaned, cooked and processed without any artificial additives or chemicals. We then stuff 'em to the brim with a delicious filling that keeps tails wagging and pups drooling for more. Your dog will have so much fun trying to get every last bit of peanut butter out of the bone!
Once licked clean, your pup will have a perfectly delicious bone to continue chewing on. Feel free to stuff it with your own delicious filling, or leave it as-is to keep your dog busy and entertained.
Outstanding Peanut Butter Flavor, Plenty of Health Benefits
Our dog bones not only help to fight doggie boredom and stress, but they also help improve doggie dental health by efficiently removing harmful tartar and plaque from your pup's teeth and gums. The result is a healthier and happier pup who will just adore you for indulging them with such an amazing treat...and hopefully fewer trips to the doggie dentist.
And did we mention the ingredients? Beef bone dog treats should take care of your dog, which is why our long lasting treats are low on crude fat, low on crude fiber, and carries extra good stuff like chicken meal. Because we believe dog treats should be more than just treats—they should take good care of the dogs eating them.
We have heard from several customers that these Peanut Butter Dog Bones are even better cold. While we haven't tried it ourselves, they tell us that their pup especially love 'em on hot summer days. Simply pop your dog bones in the freezer for an hour or two then watch your dog have a blast as he tries to savor every last bite of delicious frozen filling.
The only thing better than one Peanut Butter Filled Dog Bone is an endless supply of Peanut Butter Filled Dog Bones. That's why we've made it easy to stock up with our bulk buying options.
We even have an Auto Delivery feature that allows you to receive your dog's favorite chew as often as you'd like...or as often as your dog goes through them! No more need to worry about shipping treats. We're pretty sure there's nothing more heartwarming than seeing the pure joy these filled dog bones bring, so make sure your furry friend is never without his favorite treat.
If you have any questions about our Peanut Butter Filled Dog Bones or any of our other products, don't be shy to reach out. We think of all the dogs who come through our doors like our own dogs, and we want to make sure your pup is receiving the best quality dog bones available!
- Made in the USA
- White natural femur bone
- Filled with tasty peanut butter filling
- Long-lasting for hours of enjoyment
- Great dog bone even after filling is finished
- Bone comes from grass-fed, free-range cattle
- Hard bone helps promote healthy gums & teeth
Natural Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth, Chicken Meal, Sugar, Beef Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Propylene Glycol, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Dextrose, Vegetable Oil, Salt), Peanut Butter Flavor, Agar- Agar, Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate (A Preservative), Titanium Dioxide Color, Yellow 6
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA (Made in USA with globally sourced ingredients)|
|Dimensions (approx.)||5" x 2" x 2"|
|Calories||1223 kcal/kg, 278 kcal per bone|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Crude Protein (min)||18% min|
|Crude Fat (min)||1% min|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2% max|
|Moisture (max)||20% max|
|Dog Size||Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.