On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
Bizarre Bully Sticks are high quality but imperfect looking bully sticks. Other companies dispose of them just because they don't look "pretty".
Looks aren't everything! At Pawstruck, we feel this perfectly good product should not be wasted. With shapes and sizes that are wacky and strange, your dog will constantly be kept guessing. It's an exciting new adventure every time you open up a bag. Our Bizarre Bully Sticks are safe, just as tasty, and are a bargain when compared to those you’d find in stores. In fact, many dogs prefer the variety in shape, color, and size. Good for the planet, good for your pup. Help the planet by reducing waste!
- STOP FOOD WASTE: Other retailers won’t carry bully sticks they consider “ugly” so perfectly good sticks end up in landfills. Help us change this! There is no reason for this kind of waste. Our Bizarre Bully Sticks are safe, just as tasty, and are a bargain when compared to those you’d find in stores. In fact, many dogs prefer the variety in shape, color, and size. Good for the planet, good for your pup.
- CONSISTENT WEIGHT: No more worrying about a bully sticks thickness or density. These bully sticks come in two sizes the first size option is between 5” and 7” long with the second size option being between 8" and 12" long. They are sold by the overall weight of the bag to ensure consistency. This means you get exactly what you pay for. When the sticks are smaller, you'll get more sticks per bag. When the stickers are bigger, you'll get fewer sticks per bag. Regardless, the weight of the bag will match what we advertise.
- NATURAL & HEALTHY: These truly are the best bullysticks for dogs and puppies. They are made with NO artificial ingredients, NO hormones, and NO chemicals from free range, grass fed cattle and are rawhide free. These all-natural beef pizzle dog treats are long-lasting and full-sized. We source the highest quality ingredients ensuring premium low odor monster beef bully stix that your dog will love.
- HELPS CLEAN DOG TEETH: Dog dental care is important. These natural puppy and dog dental bully sticks help to remove harmful plaque and tartar leading to improvements in overall dental health. Let your dog gnaw on these odorless xl dental treats and watch his teeth sparkle. You'll see that these jumbo chews are truly bark worthy and have little to no smell with lots of flavor. Junior's tail will be wagging in no time!
- SUPREME FREE-RANGE, GRASS-FED INGREDIENTS & SOURCING: Our premium bully sticks for dogs and puppies are made in our own South American facilities to ensure the healthiest and safest possible dog chews. Our processing plant adheres to the strictest of quality assurance standards. Additionally, our facilities are up to FDA, USDA, and outside 3rd party USA standards leading to a superior bullystick.
- Natural dog treats with low odor
- Baked for maximum bully stick flavor
- Come from free-range & grass-fed cattle
- Extremely palatable, digestible, & long-lasting
- Helps clean off tartar & plaque
- High quality with no artificial preservatives
|Made in||Paraguay, Brazil, Colombia, New Zealand, Peru, Turkey|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||All Sizes, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Hard chews could damage a dog’s teeth. If your pet isn't used to this treat, feed in limited quantity. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.