Pawstruck Beef Filled Dog Bones (Small)
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
Our Small Beef Filled Dog Bones pack a whole lot of flavor in a tiny little package that's perfect for petite pups. Made from real beef bones, our Beef Filled Dog Bones are stuffed with a yummy meat filling that your pooch won't be able to resist.
What makes this beef filling so special? We're stating the obvious here, but it's absolutely delicious. Made with yummy ingredients like beef broth and chicken meal, our beef filling delivers a flavor that pups just love. Adding a tasty filling to a hollow dog bone also gives pups an extra challenge, extending the product life of these long-lasting dog chews. And with these meat filled dog bones measuring only 2-and-a-half inches long, they're the perfect size for little pups who want to chew on something more delicious than a tattered ol' shoe.
* Pro-Tip: Want to give your pup an extra blast of fun and flavor? We've heard from some customers that popping these Small Beef Filled Dog Bones in the freezer for a few hours makes them extra delicious, especially on those hot summer days. We can't promise that every dog will like this, but give it a try and let us know what you think!
American-Made Dog Bones
At Pawstruck, we believe in maximizing our use of natural ingredients and using minimal preservatives in our products to give your pup the best-tasting and healthiest dog treat possible. That's why we make our Small Beef Filled Dog Bones right here in the USA, working only with suppliers we trust to give your pup the safest chewing experience ever. Perhaps we're a bit biased, but we think these are some of the best dog bones made in the USA!
Looking for additional American made dog treats? We recommend our Cow Hooves, Beef Straps and Pig Snouts for unbeatable American-made quality and the best natural flavors found on Earth.
Healthy Dog Bones for Teeth & More
You know how dogs really love to chew? Well, that tasty meaty filling does wonders to encourage healthy chewing behavior. Chewing not only helps to relieve stress and anxiety but it also helps build strong teeth and gums. And did we mention that these dog bones are absolutely delicious? That yummy flavor adds an extra dose of happiness!
Affordable & Healthy Dog Chews
We at Pawstruck have made it our mission to provide dog owners with healthy, safe dog chews at an affordable price. That's why we offer a bulk discount on large orders of our meat filled bones for dogs. By buying in bulk, you can save as much as 15 percent on your dog's favorite chews.
- Made in the USA
- Extremely long-lasting for dogs to enjoy
- 100% natural femur bone
- Stuffed with delicious beef filling
- Bones made of free-range & grass-fed cattle
- The rigid bone aids in cleaning gums & teeth
- When filling is finished a tasty dog bone remains
Natural Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth, Chicken Meal, Sugar, Salt, Beef Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Propylene Glycol, Agar Agar, Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate (A Preservative)
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA (Made in USA with globally sourced ingredients)|
|Dimensions (approx.)||2.5" x 2" x 2"|
|Calories||1172 kcal/kg, 116 kcal per bone|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Crude Protein (min)||18% min|
|Crude Fat (min)||2% min|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3% max|
|Moisture (max)||20% max|
|Dog Size||Small, Medium|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.