Pawstruck Cheese & Bacon Filled Dog Bones (Small)
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
Like humans, dogs occasionally crave an extra special treat. That's exactly what they'll get with our Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones! With bacon bits and the irresistible flavor of cheese, these dog bones are unlike any other treat your pup has ever tasted. Now available in a small size that's perfect for petite pups.
You know how the bacon cheeseburger was pretty much the best invention of the 20th century? That's kind of how we feel about our Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones. Your dog will have a total blast trying to lick every last bit of that tempting filling out of the bone. Once it's all gone, the fun doesn't have to end--your pup will be left with a perfectly delicious beef dog bone to gnaw on and pass the days with.
Now, going back to that bacon cheeseburger. We hate to break it to you, but it's not exactly the healthiest dish on the market. The good news is that our Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones are actually good for your dog! Yep, we're a little jealous, too. Chewin' on that tasty filled dog bone does your dog a world of good. For one, it gives your pup an opportunity to chew in a healthy way. (Fun fact: Chewing is a natural doggie instinct!) Chompin' on these delicious dog bones helps to naturally reduce stress and anxiety, meaning a happier and healthier pup who you'll absolutely adore. Chewing on our Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones also helps to improve your pup's dental health by aiding in plaque and tartar removal. Bet your bacon cheeseburger can't do all that!
If your pup is a somewhat aggressive chewer--meaning she frequently destroys toys and other dog chews in a heartbeat--give these filled dog bones a try. Dog bones in themselves are durable treats that can stand up to hours of chew time, but throwing in that delicious filling adds an extra challenge for pups. With our Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones, you've got yourself an extra long-lasting treat that will keep your pup plenty occupied!
* A tip from our customers--While we can't attest to this ourselves, many of our customers have told us that their pups prefer these dog bones served cold. Simply pop 'em in the freezer for a few hours and they're ready to be enjoyed as a cold treat. We're not sure why some dogs prefer 'em cold, but we think a cheese and bacon popsicle is absolutely genius!
- Made in the USA
- Filled with yummy cheese & bacon filling
- White natural femur dog bone
- Long-lasting to keep your dog busy for hours
- Delicious bone remains after filling is finished
- The dog bone aids in removing plaque & tartar
- Made from pasture-finished, free-range cattle
Natural Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Chicken Broth, Chicken Meal, Sugar, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Propylene Glycol, Agar Agar, Bacon Bits (Textured Vegetable Protein, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Natural Flavor, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Dextrose), Vegetable Glycerin, Cheese Flavor, Titanium Dioxide Color, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Lecithin, Natural Bacon Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (A Preservative), Yellow 5, Yellow 6
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA (Made in USA with globally sourced ingredients|
|Dimensions (approx.)||2.5" x 2" x 2"|
|Calories||1245 kcal/kg, 123 kcal per bone|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Crude Protein (min)||18% min|
|Crude Fat (min)||2% min|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3% max|
|Moisture (max)||20% max|
|Dog Size||Small, Medium|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.