Pawstruck Meaty Dog Bones (Large)
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
You've never experienced a dog bone like this! Our Large Meaty Dog Bones are made in the USA with the utmost love and care to give your pooch a blast of flavor she'll absolutely love. Our team of doggie chefs slow roasts each meaty bone in the oven to soak up that delicious flavor, giving your pooch an irresistible treat she'll love to chew. We leave the good stuff on these dog bones to give your pup a blast of yummy flavor that will keep her chewin' all day long.
Natural Dog Bones ... The Way They Should Be
We've all been there: Scouring the aisles of the pet store, picking up all the dog chews and reading every label, only to discover that the ingredients sound more like something out of a science fiction movie than anything edible found on planet Earth. That's why we've made our Meaty Dog Bones exactly the way they should be. The only thing you'll find in them? Beef bones—no preservatives, flavors or additives here!
Healthy Meaty Dog Bones Your Pup Will Love
Not only are our Large Meaty Dog Bones delicious, but they also provide a number of health benefits to your precious pup. For one, chewing gives your pup something to do, fighting stress and boredom as a result. This ultimately helps to keep your pup happy and anxiety-free. Secondly, chewin' on these dog bones can aid in plaque and tartar removal to support your pup's dental health. (Note: Although they can help support doggie dental health, dog bones shouldn't take the place of brushing.)
Made in USA Quality
At Pawstruck, we're committed to providing dogs and their family members with the best-tasting dog chews and treats found anywhere in the world. That's why we make all of our Large Meaty Dog Bones right here in the United States to assure the highest quality. We take extra care to only work with suppliers we know and trust to give your pup the safest and best-tasting treat possible.
* Pro-Tip: Not really into the idea of a meaty dog bone? That's OK--we have plenty of other delicious options for you to explore! Our Natural White Dog Bones are the exact same product without the meaty coating. Feel free to try both as varying your dog's treat helps keep your pup interested. You can even try stuffing our dog bones with peanut butter or cheese for an extra surprise!
- Made in the USA
- Long-lasting to outlast aggressive chewers
- Natural beef femur bone with meaty coating
- Slow roasted to lock in the meaty flavor
- Sourced from grass-fed & free-range cattle
- This hard dog bone helps clean teeth & gums
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA, Ireland|
|Dimensions (approx.)||6" x 3" x 2"|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.