Easy on Digestive System
Helps Promote Mobility
Supports Healthy Skin and Coat
Beef Collagen Braids
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
The Pawsome Benefits of Beef Collagen Braids
- Anxiety and Boredom Buster
- Highly Digestible and Supports Nutrient Absorption
- Can Help Improve Mobility & Reduce Stiffness & Pain
- Helps Give Dogs a Shiny Coat and Healthy Skin
- Supports Dental Health
- High in Protein and Low in Fat
Why Collagen for Dogs?
You’ve probably heard “collagen” as an ingredient on human beauty products, and wondering what it is doing in your dog’s chew treats. Natural collagen is from the deepest inner layer of beef skin. This layer is called the corium, and our collagen sticks come from the parts of the skin closest to the muscles and organs. Unlike the layers closer to the outer epidermis (where traditional rawhide comes from), this innermost soft layer of corium is more elastic and digestible, not to mention more beneficial for our dogs!
It’s a good thing our Doggy Chefs came up with Pawstruck Beef Collagen Braids! These single-ingredient treats are all-natural — free from harmful chemicals and hormones. That’s because we only source our beef from free-range, grass-fed cattle and process them in USDA/FDA-approved facilities.
Nutritious & High-Quality Boredom Busting Chew Treats
Pawstruck Beef Collagen Braids are packed with nutrients! Got a pup who has arthritis and mobility problems? These high-quality beef sticks are a great source of glucosamine and chondroitin — compounds that naturally help ease joint pain and promote joint repair.
This low-fat, high-protein treat helps keep dogs from packing on the extra pounds! Our Beef Collagen Braids are packed with protein (75%!), which help aid in muscle development and tissue repair for active dogs.
Furkids that have digestive issues will love our Collagen Braids! Good gut health is important for our pets’ overall health. Dogs suffering from poor nutrient absorption and digestion are not as healthy as they should be. That’s why they need collagen to help soothe and repair the tissues in your dog’s gut! Not only does it help in soothing gastrointestinal issues, but the delicious taste entices even the pickiest dogs as well!
Our Beef Collagen Chews are a well-known boredom buster—thicker than a standard bully stick and last way longer than jerky treats. And when it comes to chew time, these treats can be comparable to a bully stick!
Can’t decide what yummy Pawstruck treats to buy? Our customer service team is always ready to lend a paw! Bark at us at 1-800-715-4955 and we’ll happily answer your questions.
- Natural dog treats with low odor
- Great for skin & coat health
- From free-range & grass-fed cattle
- Helps clean off tartar & plaque
- High quality with no artificial preservatives
Collagen (from Beef Skin)
|Made in||Paraguay, Brazil|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||All Sizes, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Hard chews could damage a dog’s teeth. If your pet isn't used to this treat, feed in limited quantity. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.