Cheese & Bacon Filled Dog Bones (Large)
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
If your dog is anything like ours, they will love our Large Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones. We've taken our great-tasting natural white beef bones and stuffed them with a delicious cheese and bacon filling to create an explosion of flavor your pup won't be able to resist!
Most dogs start off by going for the tasty filling, keeping them busy for hours. Even after the filling is gone, one of our long-lasting and all-natural white dog bones is left behind to keep your dog happy and occupied for hours on end. Chompin' on these delicious filled dog bones also helps to promote healthy teeth and gums by aiding in tartar and plaque removal. Who knew dental hygiene could taste so delicious?
As an added bonus, our Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones are made right here in the USA to provide your pup with the safest and highest quality dog treat possible. And with Bulk Discount and Auto Delivery options available, it's never been easier to save big bucks on your dog's favorite chews!
*Helpful tip: We've had a number of customers let us know that their dogs love it when their filled dog bones are put in the freezer. Apparently the drop in temperature seems to be appealing to many dogs, particularly on warmer days. While we can't guarantee your dog will like this, give it a try and let us know what your dog thinks!
Q. Are these dog bones safe for small dogs?
A. We do not recommend our Large Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones for small dogs. They're ideal for dogs who are medium to giant size. Fortunately, your tiny pup doesn't have to miss out on the fun—check out our Small Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones that are perfect for smaller dogs! As a safety precaution, we always recommend that you supervise your dog while she enjoys our products. It's also wise to provide her with plenty of fresh water to help aid digestion.
Q. How long do your Large Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones last?
A. Because every dog is different, the lifespan of our Large Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones really depends on how much your pup likes to chew. However, these are some of the longest lasting options we offer here at Pawstruck due to the added challenge of the delicious cheese and bacon filling. Even after the filling is gone, your pup will have a tasty white beef dog bone to enjoy. Additionally, our Large Cheese and Bacon Filled Dog Bones have an extremely long shelf life of 24 months, making it easy to store these dog bones for added convenience.
- Made in the USA
- Filled with yummy cheese & bacon filling
- White natural femur dog bone
- Long-lasting to keep your dog busy for hours
- Delicious bone remains after filling is finished
- The dog bone aids in removing plaque & tartar
- Made from pasture-finished, free-range cattle
Natural Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Chicken Broth, Chicken Meal, Sugar, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Propylene Glycol, Agar Agar, Bacon Bits (Textured Vegetable Protein, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Natural Flavor, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Dextrose), Vegetable Glycerin, Cheese Flavor, Titanium Dioxide Color, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Lecithin, Natural Bacon Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (A Preservative), Yellow 5, Yellow 6
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA (Made in USA with globally sourced ingredients|
|Dimensions (approx.)||5" x 2" x 2"|
|Calories||1245 kcal/kg, 283 kcal per bone|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Crude Protein (min)||18% min|
|Crude Fat (min)||2% min|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3% max|
|Moisture (max)||20% max|
|Dog Size||Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.