Beef Filled Dog Bones (Large)
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
What's not to love about our Beef Filled Dog Bones? These tasty treats combine two things that drive dogs wild: white beef bones and a savory beef filling. The result is a scrumptious dog chew your pup is guaranteed to love!
What makes our meat filled dog bones stand above all others? Well, you guessed it—that yummy beef filling. Not only is it absolutely delicious, but licking out every last bit of that tasty filling adds an extra challenge to keep your pooch happily occupied for hours. Once your pup succeeds, he's left with an all-natural white femur dog bone that's delicious in itself. As an added bonus, chewin' on this yummy bone can help stimulate your pup's teeth and gums and support his dental health.
Like the rest of our products, we strive to make our Beef Filled Dog Bones as safe and healthy as possible by using minimal preservatives and maximizing our use of real, natural ingredients. Look at our ingredients list and you'll spot yummy delights like beef broth, chicken meal and beef bone, all of which give your pooch a blast of flavor and nutrition.
* Here's a tasty suggestion: Many of our customers have told us that their dogs enjoy their filled bones even more after putting them in the freezer. According to them, the added coldness makes the treat even more delicious, especially on hot days. While there's no way to know for sure if every dog will like this, feel free to test it out and let us know what your dog thinks!
Q. Are your filled dog bones safe?
A. Our large filled dog bones are made in the USA to guarantee the highest health and safety standards. We only work with suppliers we know and trust to assure the highest quality.
Q. Can I give your large filled dog bones to my puppy?
A. We do not recommend giving our large meat filled dog bones to puppies or small dogs. Fortunately, we make a smaller version that would work better for your tiny friend! Check out our Small Beef Filled Dog Bones, which are the perfect size for puppies, toy breeds and small dogs.
Q. What's this bulk discount I keep hearing about?
A. You heard correctly! We offer a bulk discount on large orders, allowing you to save on more of your favorite product. When you buy our large Beef Filled Dog Bones in bulk, you can save up to 15 percent on your order.
- Made in the USA
- Extremely long-lasting for dogs to enjoy
- 100% natural femur bone
- Stuffed with delicious beef filling
- Bones made of free-range & grass-fed cattle
- The rigid bone aids in cleaning gums & teeth
- When filling is finished a tasty dog bone remains
Natural Beef Bone, Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth, Chicken Meal, Sugar, Salt, Beef Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Propylene Glycol, Agar Agar, Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate (A Preservative)
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA (Made in USA with globally sourced ingredients)|
|Dimensions (approx.)||5" x 2" x 2"|
|Calories||1172 kcal/kg, 266 kcal per bone|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Crude Protein (min)||18% min|
|Crude Fat (min)||2% min|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3% max|
|Moisture (max)||20% max|
|Dog Size||Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.