Pawstruck Meaty Dog Bones (XL)
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
Our XL Meaty Dog Bones are made for serious meat lovers. You know, the dogs who lunge for your roast beef sandwich the second you look away, then look offended as soon as you scold them for doing such a thing. With a big Meaty Dog Bone from Pawstruck, your pooch will have his own tasty piece of beefy heaven to enjoy and chew for hours on end. Available in an extra large size that satisfies even the most aggressive chewers.
We pride ourselves on making our delicious Meaty Dog Bones in the USA from the best natural ingredients to give your pup the healthiest and safest dog treat ever. He won't be able to resist sinking his teeth into this tough, long-lasting dog bone — even the most vigorous chewers will be happily occupied for hours trying to devour every last bit of meat off the bone.
We at Pawstruck are committed to providing natural dog bones and other healthy dog treats at the most affordable prices online. That's why we offer bulk discount options on many of our products, allowing you to save more money on your favorite products. With a long shelf life of 36 months, you can buy in bulk without worry that our Meaty Dog Bones will spoil. Buy a bunch at once and put 'em away for a rainy day—or those days where your dog can't seem to stop chewing on everything in sight.
Q. What's in your Meaty Dog Bones?
A. We're proud to make our Meaty Dog Bones in the USA out of only the finest real beef bone found on Earth to give your pup the most delicious and nutritious chewing experience ever. You won't find any preservatives, additives or other artificial ingredients here—just the tastiest, meatiest beef dog bones found on the planet.
Q. Are your Meaty Dog Bones healthy?
A. We're happy to report that our Meaty Dog Bones offer dogs a number of health benefits. For starters, they serve as a healthy outlet for chewing, which is a natural behavior of all dogs. Chewing on our Meaty Dog Bones helps keep your pup busy and happy to reduce stress, anxiety and boredom. Chomping on these delicious bones also helps stimulate your pup's teeth and gums and may support good dental health. We always recommend pairing chewing with other good dental habits like regular vet visits and brushing to achieve the healthiest doggie smile possible.
Q. Are your beef dog bones safe for puppies?
A. Although our XL Meaty Dog Bones are ideal for aggressive chewers, we don't recommend them for puppies or small dogs. Fortunately, we make Meaty Dog Bones in a small size that's perfect for tiny friends who really love to chew.
- Made in the USA
- Long-lasting to outlast aggressive chewers
- Natural beef femur bone with meaty coating
- Slow roasted to lock in the meaty flavor
- Sourced from grass-fed & free-range cattle
- This hard dog bone helps clean teeth & gums
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA, Ireland|
|Dimensions (approx.)||9" x 3" x 2"|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.