Do you have experience selling on Amazon for a previous employer or as a seller yourself? If so, read on!
We’re a multi-brand, fast-growing pet products company, responsible for the Pawstruck and Redbarn Pet Product brands, and we’re looking for an experienced Channel Sales Manager to oversee our Amazon accounts and support all marketplaces and online, off-site sales channels!
If this describes you, you may be just the person we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about e-commerce and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You have a creative mindset that you pair with analytical thinking to tackle projects like detail page optimization.
- You have a history of securing great promotional opportunities like Top Deals/Deal of the Day.
- You love finding the newest strategies for driving sales and account growth.
- You have experience managing relationships with marketplace agencies and vendors, including Amazon PPC.
we’ve outlined exactly who we are, who we need, and how to apply. If you think you’re a good fit, please follow the application instructions at the end.
WHO WE ARE:
Pawstruck makes it easy (and fun!) for pet parents to give their dogs a healthy, happy life. We provide natural and single-ingredient dog products—things like bully sticks, cow hooves, and pig ears—to pets across the United States. We’re a multi-channel DTC business and sell products on our own website along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Target.com, Groupon, and more. Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there!
For over 25 years, Redbarn Pet Products has been a leader in premium dog foods, treats, and chews. All our products are made with high-quality meats and ingredients, with many being sourced and produced in the U.S. As a family-owned company with pets of our own, the health and safety of our customer’s pets will always be our #1 concern.
Our eCommerce team is remote, with team members from across the world, including the US, Hungary, Argentina, and the Philippines. We’re growing rapidly and need your help!
Some cool things about us:
- Named one of Inc.’s 500 Fastest-Growing Companies two years in a row
- Fastest Growing Retail Company (#6 and #7)
- Fastest Growing California Company (#19 and #45)
- Named one of Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies two years in a row.
- We have a company Slack channel devoted to cute dog photos from our customers.
Some cool Amazon-related things about us:
- We’ve got over 30,000 reviews from Amazon buyers on our products.
- Our products have been spotlighted by celebrities like Kristen Bell, Billy Porter, and Mariah Carey.
- Our President of eCommerce was interviewed on Amazon Live during Prime Day, which was shown on the Amazon home page for all visitors to see.
WHO WE NEED:
The ideal candidate will have strong time management, project management, and strategic planning skills, as well as the ability to work independently and identify improvement opportunities.
Experience managing Amazon accounts is a must, and any experience managing other marketplaces or sales channels (like Target+ or Chewy.com) would be highly desirable.
- Track performance and analyze data to improve our product catalog and sales.
- Audit and optimize product detail pages.
- Actively seek promotional opportunities such as Top Deals/Deal of the Day.
- Manage relationships with marketplace agencies and vendors, including Amazon PPC.
- Monitor third-party sellers and pricing compliance and work with vendors on enforcement.
- Stay up-to-date on channel rules and keep our accounts and listings in compliance.
- Creative thinking when it comes to improving our sales and performance.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Oversee two Amazon Specialists responsible for maintaining our account health metrics.
Reports to: Channel Sales Director
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans - plus pet health insurance.
- FSA, HSA and 401k plans (with a company match).
- Paid sick and vacation time.
- Employee discounts on (we believe) the best pet treats, chews, and food around.
Think you're a good fit? Complete our application below!
If you have a passion for e-commerce and thrive in fast-paced environments, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Redbarn Pet Products is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Redbarn® Pet Products, complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact Human Resources at (562) 495-7315.