Listing Optimization Specialist
Do you have experience optimizing Amazon listings to make them high-converting, organically-ranking revenue powerhouses?
We’re a multi-brand, fast-growing pet products company, responsible for the Pawstruck and Redbarn Pet Product brands, and we’re looking for an experienced Listing Optimization Specialist to supercharge our Amazon listings in order to drive sales and customer engagement.
We’ve outlined exactly who we are, who we need, and how to apply. If you think you’re a good fit, please follow the application instructions at the end.
WHO WE ARE:
Pawstruck makes it easy (and fun!) for pet parents to give their dogs a healthy, happy life. We provide natural and single-ingredient dog products—things like bully sticks, cow hooves, and pig ears—to pets across the United States. We’re a multi-channel DTC business and sell products on our own website along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Target.com, Groupon, and more. Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there!
For over 25 years, Redbarn Pet Products has been a leader in premium dog foods, treats, and chews. All our products are made with high-quality meats and ingredients, with many being sourced and produced in the U.S. As a family-owned company with pets of our own, the health and safety of our customer’s pets will always be our #1 concern.
Our eCommerce team is remote, with team members from across the world, including the US, Hungary, Argentina, and the Philippines. We’re growing rapidly and need your help!
Some cool things about us:
- Named one of Inc.’s 500 Fastest-Growing Companies two years in a row
- Fastest Growing Retail Company (#6 and #7)
- Fastest Growing California Company (#19 and #45)
- Named one of Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies two years in a row.
- We have a company Slack channel devoted to cute dog photos from our customers.
Some cool Amazon-related things about us:
- We’ve got over 30,000 reviews from Amazon buyers on our products.
- Our products have been spotlighted by celebrities like Kristen Bell, Billy Porter, and Mariah Carey.
- Our President of eCommerce was interviewed on Amazon Live during Prime Day, which was shown on the Amazon home page for all visitors to see.
WHO WE NEED:
The ideal candidate will have strong time management and project management skills, as well as the ability to work independently and identify improvement opportunities.
We want everyone on our team to act as an entrepreneur, so having a growth mindset is non-negotiable. Impeccable communication and digital organization are critical.
The people who most succeed with us are those who listen thoughtfully, think creatively, and aren’t afraid to speak up when they have a question or a new idea.
- Conduct research to identify relevant keywords for product titles, bullet points, and descriptions.
- Utilize customer feedback and reviews to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes to the product listing.
- Review product images and suggest updates to ensure they are visually appealing and accurately represent the product.
- Continuously monitor and analyze listing performance to identify trends and opportunities for further optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure all listings are in compliance with Amazon's guidelines and best practices.
Some work on other marketplace and sales channels may be required, but Amazon will be your primary focus. That said, if you’re interested in learning more about other sales channels, there will definitely be opportunities.
- Proven experience in Amazon listing optimization and e-commerce.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon's guidelines and best practices.
- Experience with keyword research and optimization techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Helium10 (or similar software).
- Familiarity with Amazon's A9 algorithm and ranking factors.
Nice to Have:
- Experience using AI-based tools, such as chatbots and writing software.
- Experience with Data Dive
- Experience with, or interest, in other marketplace platforms, such as Chewy or Target+.
Reports to: Channel Sales Manager
If you have a passion for e-commerce and a track record of success in optimizing Amazon listings, we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete our application form below