Pig Snouts for Dogs
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
We'll admit it: our pig snout treats are slightly odd for us humans to look at. But you know what? Dogs love 'em, and that's really all that matters. (You know it's true. You'd bend over backwards for your furry friend in a heartbeat, wouldn't you?)
Fortunately, you can rest assured that our pig snout meats are exactly what they look like: real pig snouts derived from real pigs. No artificial preservatives, flavors, additives or coatings in these tasty treats! Your pup will love their natural, delicious taste and texture, and you'll feel good knowing that our dog chews were made with your pooch's safety in mind. As a plus, our pig snout snacks are made in the USA to ensure the highest health standards and quality for your beloved pup.
Just as we do with our best-selling bully sticks, we take the time to slow roast each pig snout in the oven to bake in that yummy pork flavor dogs go crazy for. The finished product is a fully digestible, super delicious dog chew that pups will absolutely love.
Each pig snout is extremely high in protein and low in fat, making it a great option for pups who need to watch their weight. They're the perfect size for all breeds and sizes of dogs, but as with all our products, like pig ears and pig skin dog treats, we recommend supervising your pooch as she enjoys chowing down on her new favorite treat.
Q. Are your pig snouts healthy?
- Yep! On top of being low-cal and high in protein, our pig snouts help to gently clean your pup's teeth and gums to keep 'em nice and strong. Chewing is also a natural stress reliever for dogs, and our pig snout treats serve as a healthy outlet for that instinct.
Q. Are pig snouts safe for puppies?
- Yes! Our pig snout snacks are safe for dogs of all sizes. However, we do recommend keeping an eye on your pup as an extra precaution. Make sure you give your pup plenty of water to enjoy alongside our pig snouts.
Q. What's this business about a bulk discount?
- We offer a bulk discount on large orders of our pig snouts to help you save money and time. Plus, you won't have to worry about buying again for a while, as our pig snout snacks have a super-long shelf life of 36 months! Stock up on these chews and get huge savings.
Q. How do you cook pig snouts?
We make our pig snouts all-natural with real meat that is tasty and healthy for dogs. Each pig's snout is slow roasted for flavor and a fun-filled chewing experience. Check out our recipe on how to cook pig snout snacks for dogs.
- Made in the USA
- All-natural dog treat with no preservatives
- Roasted in its own juices to enhance flavor
- 100% digestible & highly palatable
- Helps to promote clean & healthy teeth
Baked Pig Snouts for Dogs
Pig Snouts are a natural and healthy dog treat that all canines are sure to love. Each snout is roasted in its own juices to enhance flavor and Made in the USA. As an added bonus, these chews help to promote clean and healthy teeth.
|Prep Time||2 hr|
|Cook Time||24 hr|
|Total Time||26 hr|
|Recipe Instructions||Clean and rinse raw pig snout. Place snouts on oven rack and bake|
|Keywords||pig snouts for dogs, pig snout dog chew, pork dog treats, dog, treats|
Watch Our Video
|Made in||United States|
|Dimensions (approx.)||5" x 4" x .75"|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Crude Protein (min)||75% min|
|Crude Fat (min)||1.5% min|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4% max|
|Moisture (max)||10% Max|
|Dog Size||All Sizes, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Giant|
Warning: the treat you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are guaranteed tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe. First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!). Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew. Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages. Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. That's it! Feel free to contact us with any questions.