Meaty Knuckle Bones for Dogs
On Orders Over $99 (Save $7)
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Call us!
1-800-715-4955 (M-F, 9-5PM PST)
Safe & Secure Checkout
Protected Using the SSL Protocol
Looking for a long-lasting dog chew that can withstand plenty of chew time? Just like our Bully Sticks, our huge meaty knuckle bones for dogs are ideal for large-sized dogs or aggressive chewers who just can't seem to stop chewing up everything they can get their paws on. Don't count out smaller dogs, though, since they will love these dog bones just as much as their larger pals. (They'll probably just take longer to chew 'em up, which makes these dog bones even more appealing!)
Derived from grass-fed cattle, each knuckle bone dog chew is a real food treat that dogs from all walks of life will definitely enjoy. They're made in the USA with the utmost love and care to provide your pooch with the best chewing experience possible. We slow roast each bone in the oven to bake in that delectable meat and bone broth flavor, making them even more delicious the longer they cook. Once that timer goes off, and they're taken out of the oven to cool, our meaty bones for dogs are ready for your pup to devour!
Our meaty marrow bone for dogs are 100 percent all-natural to provide your pup with a safe and tasty treat. We don't use any preservatives or additives in these big guys —all that meaty, bone broth flavor is completely natural, the way a dog treats should be.
* Note: These products are similar to our White Knuckle Dog Bones. The major difference is that we leave a meaty and bone broth coating on the Meaty Knuckle Dog Bones, while we clean all the way down to the bone for the white version. Go ahead and try both to see which your dog prefers!
Q. How Do You Make Your Meaty Knuckle Dog Bones?
A. Our beef bones for dogs are derived from our Mammoth Dog Bones, which is why they're so large.
Q. Are Beef Knuckle Bones Good for Dogs
A. Yes! Chewing offers a number of benefits for pups both young and old. For one, chewing is a natural instinct that can be a great way for dogs to relieve stress and anxiety (which is why you've probably come home to a house full of chewed up personal belongings at some point). Chewing also helps support doggie dental health by aiding in plaque removal — be sure to consult with your vet for more information about products to help with your pup's dental hygiene.
Q. Can I Buy Your Dog Knuckle Marrow Bones in Bulk?
A. You sure can! When you buy in bulk, you can score free shipping on your order — see your savings at checkout.
Q. Can Dogs Eat Beef Knuckle Bones?
A. While our product is designed for chewing, generally, dogs can eat beef knuckle bones under supervision. Note that dogs can choke if they swallow the bone without chewing it thoroughly. It can also cause severe internal damage. In any case, guide your dog in any food he/she consumes to avoid this.
- Made in the USA
- Made from the best grass-fed beef
- Huge 100% natural beef knuckle dog bones
- Baked to lock in yummy beef flavors
- Bought from facilities approved by the USDA
- Long-lasting & helps maintain dental health
Watch Our Video
|Made in||USA, Ireland|
|Dimensions (approx.)||5" x 4.5" x 3.75"|
|Shelf Life||36 months|
|Dog Size||Medium, Large, Giant|
Feeding Guide: Feed as a Treat.
Warning: the product you're about to give your dog is positively delicious! While our natural treats are (in our expert opinion) super tasty, there are a few safety tips we ask all of our owners to observe:
- First, human consumption is not recommended (duh!).
- Second, we always recommend supervision while feeding your pet any treat or chew.
- Third, remove any large, swallowable pieces to prevent blockages.
- Fourth, provide plenty of drinking water to help with digestion. Natural bones may splinter or break causing injury. Supervise use and feed in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this chew. If bone should splinter or break remove immediately. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces can cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Remove the bone if your pet is trying to break it since chewing a hard chew this way could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended chew size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. Feel free to contact us with any questions.